Built for value across the enterprise. Explore
Point. Click. Secure.
Get operators back in the driver’s seat with the ability to control endpoints across the enterprise from one location. Save time, save money, and better manage your IT asset investments. The Tychon endpoint management platform provides:
- Customizable tools for asset identification, software inventory, endpoint configuration management, real time compliance tracking, installing and uninstalling software, enabling rapid software updates, enabling system migrations, user notifications, and system performance monitoring (e.g. Disk IO, Hard disk capacity tracking, and more).
- Complete and current views of endpoints across the enterprise to better scale people and improve effectiveness.
- Automation capabilities for day-to-day systems management processes to eliminate the human element.
- The data you need to identify and retire or decommission outdated or unused software and tools, and orphaned or disconnected servers.
- The visibility you need to save money on audits, staffing, maintenance fees, training, and software licensing.
- The access you need to make enterprise software application or operating system migrations easy.
Under utilized systems cost you 42% more — regain control and lower your total cost with effective systems management.
[Source: Gartner 2016]
The speed and precision to hunt for advanced malware and vulnerabilities with the power to take one-click actions to remediate the endpoint. Harden the enterprise and minimize time from breach to response. The Tychon endpoint management platform provides:
- Speed, scale, capacity, and performance at previously unattainable levels.
- Continuous monitoring/recording of endpoint and server activity for near real-time identification of threats.
- A complete view of an incident (present or past), its cause, and the ability to trace network propagation, all from a single console.
- Single-click access to remediate known vulnerabilities and patch out-of-date software.
- The ability to contain suspect systems via host firewall or by integration with a Network Access Control (NAC) provider.
In 2016, 90% of devices across an organization contain known software vulnerabilities that have gone undetected and unresolved.
[Source: 2016 Cisco Mid Year Report]